The mission of the Club is to support, and advance the ministry of St. Francis High School, to provide a social network, to enrich our faith lives, to facilitate communication, and to serve the needs of our families, including the provision of tuition assistance and educational equipment and support, as appropriate and available.
We’ve accomplished much in our seven years of existence, highlights include
- Donated $53,000 to purchase Scoreboard for new Athletic Field
- Delivered a truckload of clothing and other items to tornado victims in Washington, IL
- Providing support, fundraising (toy and coat drive), and volunteers to the annual Pack the Place basketball event
- Father’s Club Family Spirit Rally (football post game) provided food, fellowship and fun for St. Francis families and a $$ donation to the American Cancer Society of DuPage County
- Father’s Club General Fund transferred over $150,000 to the Father’s Club Scholarship Fund